- Form A
Authorization to Possess Marihuana for Medical Purposes
- Form B1 Medical Practitioner's Form For Category 1 Patients
- Form B2 Medical Practitioner's Form for Category 2 Patients
- Form C Licence to Produce Marijuana
- Form D Licence to Produce Marijuana by a Designated Person
- Form E1 Application to Obtain Dried Marijuana
- Form E2 Application to Obtain Marijuana Seeds
- Form F Consent of Property Owner
Category 1 Patients
Application Form B1
Medical Condition(s) and Symptoms(s)..
- SEVERE PAIN PERSISTENT
- MUSCLE SPASMS
- ANOREXIA WEIGHT LOSS
- SEVERE NAUSEA SEIZURES
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- SPINAL CORDINJURY
- SPINAL CORD DISEASE
- HIV INFECTION
- SEVERE ARTHRITIS
- If the applicant is treated within the context of compassionate end-of-life care, please specify the medical condition(s) and the symptom(s)
Category 2 Patients
Application Form B2
- Please specify the medical condition(s) and symptom(s) that are the basis for the application.
All medical condition not falling under Category 1, qualifies the patient as a Categoy 2 patient.
Need help with your forms?
We're here to help you with this process in any way we can by....
Filling out the forms
Reviewing the forms after they've been filled out to be sure they are filled out 100% correctly so there is no additional wait time with Health Canada
Generally speaking Health Canda takes about 10 weeks to process any forms. This can be delayed if errors are made or forms are incomplete.
We want to be sure this process is as quick as possible... so anything we can do to help